Sunday, August 11, 2013

203. Oct tour of Myanmar by bus or car

August 12, 2013 
 
Hi Judy

My cousin and I already booked Tigerair to Yangon depart Singapore Oct 3  and return on Oct 12th.
But we require land tour to Bagan, Mandalay, Inle lake, preferably by car or express bus, not domestic flights.
Also travel by day hours only, with a guide (English speaking).
Also must include a trip to new Admin Capital Nawpidaw.  4 star hotel please.
Can go to your office to discuss further.

Already have flight itinerary confirmed,  would appreciate you could help us.

Ms Low
Kong Yuen Sing <99pups gmail.com="">
4:29 AM (0 minutes ago)

to daniel, jasonxll, low
I am David Sing.
Pl let me know the dates you would like to be in the places mentioned.
Travelling by car or bus takes a long time. My office is at Blk 1002,
Toa Payoh Lorong 8, 01-1477, Singapore 319074 or at Peninsula Plaza.
Pl tel me 9668 6468 for a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment