Tuesday, April 30, 2013

191. Planning for one person Jun 10-16, 2013 Myanmar travel

Pl accept my apologies for late reply as I am in Europe now. I will be back in Singapore on May 7. My mobile is 9668 6468. Pl sms me if you have queries.

Pl let me know if the following schedule is OK with you before I get the quuotation for 3-star hotel, one person.

June 10, 2013  Sin to Ygn   Arrive in morning. Half day city tour. Yangon Hotel
June 11, 2013   Yangon to the famous Golden Rock.       Hotel in Golden Rock
June 11            Golden Rock to Ygn - Bagan (domestic airline)                  Bagan Holel
June 12            Bagan - Mandalay  (domestic airline)                                 Mandalay Hotel
June 13            Mandalay - Inle Lake (domestic airline)                              Inle Lake Hotel
June 14            Inle Lake                                               Inle Lake Hotel
June 15            Inle Lake to Yangon. Afternoon free & easy in Yangon. Yangon Hotel
June 16            Ygn to Sin
The above is a customised tour with breakfast in hotel. The tour guide will bring you to good places for lunch and dinner.


On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Ong
Hi, David,
Kindly refer to below. I would like to have 1 - 2 days free and easy in Yangon.
1. Dates of travel (how many days in June 2013?) -- You may have to advise me how I can cover most of the beautiful places? I intend to setoff from Singapore on 10 June and coming back on 16 June (Sunday)
2. Places you like to visit - Please suggest. Yangon, golden rock, mandalay, Inle lake, etc.
3. Quality of hotel. 3-stars are advised. - I am okay as long as hygiene is acceptable as worst thing to happen in joining tour is to fall sick.

 
Regards,
Ong 



From: Kong Yuen Sing <99pups@gmail.com>
To: Ong
Cc: Kong Yuen Sing <99pups@gmail.com>; daniel sing <singdaniel@gmail.com>; jasonxll@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, 23 April 2013, 4:31
Subject: Re: Trip to Myanmar

April 23, 2013

Hi
Thank you for your email. I am David Sing helping Judy.
Please let me know more details to give you a quotation.
1. Dates of travel (how many days in June 2013?) -- You may have to advise me how I can cover most of the beautiful places? I intend to setoff from Singapore on 10 June and coming back on 16 June (Sunday)
2. Places you like to visit - Please suggest. Yangon, golden rock, mandalay, Inle lake, etc.
3. Quality of hotel. 3-stars are advised. - I am okay as long as hygiene is acceptable as worst thing to happen in joining tour is to fall sick.

Packaged tour in Yangon for 3 days/2 nights is being planned. Singaporeans are still used to cheap tours but Myanmar tours cannot compete in pricing for Thailand tours and so there is no great demand from Singaporeans to date.

Pl provide specific dates and other info early as demand for hotels is very high but shortfall in rooms, owing to great boom in international tourism since the US and Europe starting removing sanctions.

Best wishes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Ong @yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
Dear Judy,
I plan to make a trip to Myanmar in June. I understood you provide customized tour package. It's my first time to Myanmar, you can recommend an itinerary? I am traveling alone. I do not mind join with others. I would like to have probably 1-2 days free and easy in Yangon.
 
Regards,
Ong 

No comments:

Post a Comment