Wednesday, January 2, 2013

160. Propose your own itinerary and don't make changes

Thank you for your wishes. As there is such a large increase in tourism, it is difficult to get hotels. The following is a quotation for 4-6 pax, 6D/5N. Pl let me know if the itinerary is OK with you. There is not many hotels available except 2-star.

The URL link is at:
http://www.designtravelpl.com/Folder_3/20130117Myanmar_tours_design-travel.htm

I will need you to propose your itinerary as it is difficult for me to do it when you know best what you want to go and where to visit. After you give me your itinerary, I can then quote, rather than me proposing your itinerary and you make changes. This will delay reply. Pl try to understand that there is a tourism boom and during boom times, the hotel operators are not interested in being asked for quotations and changes as they get direct customers. Therefore, pl propose your itinerary without making any changes and I will quote for you.

Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment