Thursday, November 15, 2012

130. Full payment for domestic airlines before booking by Design Travel

Catherine
Nov 6, 2012 (10 days ago)

to judy
 
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am emailing in regards to seeing if you can help our family of four with a holiday to Myanmar this coming Dec / Jan?

Are you able to help with internal domestic flights on Air Bagan in Myanmar during this time?

Look forward to your early reply

 --------------------------------


Kong Yuen Sing 99pups@gmail.com
Nov 7 (9 days ago)

to Catherine
Thank you for your email. I am David Sing from Design Travel. I can book for you the domestic airline tickets, payable in US$ in full before I buy the tickets.  Best wishes.

 --------------------------------
 Nov 7, 2012 email to David
 
Dear David

Thank you for your reply email. I am a little uncomfortable to pay in full the us$ in advance of issuing of tickets. Is it possible to see the booking schedule before tickets are issued and then make payment?

Would they be etickets?

Could you tell me approximate cost of the following:
Yangon to bagan
Bagan to Mandalay
Mandalay to heho
Heho to Yangon

----------------------------------------------------------


 EMAIL REPLY FROM DAVID  Nov 16, 2012

I am David Sing. I can understand your concerns about loss of monies from service providers who don't provide the services.

I am a Singaporean licensed travel agent (www.designtravelpl.com) and a private veterinarian (www.toapayohvets.com) if you wish to know more about me. I did a booking for an expatriate to Myanmar some weeks ago but the couple cancelled the booking leading to me having to pay the cancellation fees for the hotels to my Myanmar agent who trusted me when I asked her to book first.

This is why I want full payment from all prospects. Domestic flight booking system are NOT as sophisticated as Singapore Airlines and other carriers and so there no no e-tickets.

In reply, please specify the dates and times and places you wish me to book the tickets.
As regards some pricing of domestic flights, please go to www.designtravelpl.com and to its BLOGS.

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment