Tuesday, November 13, 2012

129. Off the beaten tracks travel to Myanmar - 30 days?


 
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:07 AM, O@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Judy,

Me and my friend are planning to visit Myanmar from 26 Nov to 2 Jan. We'd be interested to visit the main sights and something else off the beaten track: maybe the new capital Naypidaw and I also hear there are some great remote beaches in North. This itinerary looks like a good starting point: http://www.designtravelpl.com/tours_Myanmar/20120321tours_Myanmar_Burma_Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay-Inle-Lake-6days-5nights.htm

Would you be able to help us please?

Best,
O
 


---------------------------------------

Nov 14, 2012

I am David Sing. Thank you for your email.

Please let me know

1. How many days you wish to tour Myanmar? Is it from Nov 26 2012 to Jan 2, 2013? The period is more than 30 days.
2. Only after knowing the period of time can I advise on the itinerary which will include the four most popular spots. Naypidaw can be arranged. Then to Northern Myanmar and other places.

Pl let me know as soon as possible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment