Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lake Inle Ms Ann

Jan 3, 2010
Dear Hitoshi Kameyama

I am David Sing from Singapore. I am a veterinarian at www.toapayohvets.com

I like your pic of Myanmar in your website
http://photo-exp.axisz.jp/e1104_kameyama/
I admire your picture (left) at

Prologue.

Hitoshi Kameyama Web Site. It looks like a painting of a doorway with people and huts inside the frame.

I have started a licensed travel agency in Singapore, called Design Travel, focused on Myanmar travels. In your website, you mentioned Ms Ann who is a successful Intha business woman and works for the temple raising money to build schools and help orphanages in Inle Lake.

Can you please introduce me to Ms Ann of Inle Lake so that I can meet her and bring Singapore tourists to Inle Lake? I need her travel aent support at Inle Lake end to ensure that Singapore tourists and students have proper and safe tour.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment